Mill Survey 2012: Results

Results of Fieldwork - Summary Data on 30 Mills: In September 2012, Principal Investigator Patrick Harshbarger, assisted by Alison Haley, Architectural Historian, and Gianfranco Archimede, Executive Director of the Paterson Historic Preservation Commission, made field visits to the 30 mills on the inventory list. During these visits, notes and photographs were taken to supplement those already collected by Mr. Archimede. Site boundaries were verified against the GIS site maps produced using street address and tax lot/block numbers. Site boundaries were adjusted when conditions on the ground warranted, normally to include a historically associated building or resource, or to remove an unassociated modern resource. To learn more about the data summary, please click here.


Contact Us

City of Paterson, NJ

155 Market St
Paterson, NJ 07505
Get Directions

  • Phone: (973) 321-1600
  • Staff Directory